For the club year April 2017-March 2018:
-May 2, 2017 (9AM) : District IV Spring Meeting and Luncheon, Queensbury Hotel, Glens Falls, New York.
- May 16, 2017: Deadline to order geraniums, petunias, and sweet potato vines for the club's annual fund raiser. To order, call 309-3210.
- June 7, 2017 (10AM): National Garden Week Celebration. Club members present a reading and craft program for preschoolers at the Ballston Spa Public Library, and donate two garden-themed children books.
- July 10, 2017 (time TBA): Field trip to the Naumkeag home and gardens, Stockbridge, Massachusetts.
- July 23, 2017 (time TBA): Field trip to the Schuylerville Garden Club's standard flower show "Out of This World", Schuylerville Town Hall, Schuylerville, New York.
- September 15, 2017: District IV Bus Trip to the New York Botanical Garden special exhibit "CHIHULY". This is a one-day tour of the beautiful glass artworks created by Dale Chihuly and exhibited throughout the gardens. This tour is open to the public. Cost ($99 for non-members of the FGCNYS, $94 for members) includes transportation, park admission, dinner and all taxes/gratuities. Contact 587-3085 for more information and to reserve a seat.
- September 30th, 2017: Flower festival sponsored by the Ballston Spa House and Garden Club, Milton Community Center, Ballston Spa, New York. Details TBA.
- October 3, 2017: District IV Fall Meeting and Luncheon. Details TBA.
- October 19, 2017: Garden therapy at the Saratoga Center for Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Care, Ballston Spa, New York Details TBA.
- November 11, 2017: District IV Blue/Gold Star Memorial Dedication. Details TBA.
- Holiday events 2017:
November 30 (10 AM): Wreath making at the Henry Cornell American Legion Post 234. Swags will be donated to public buildings in the Village of Ballston Spa.
December 3rd (6PM): Club members march in the Ballston Spa Annual Holiday Parade.
- December 9, 2017: Wreaths for Memorials. Details TBA. A wreath will be placed to honor local veterans.