Unless otherwise noted, monthly club meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month (excluding July and August) at 1:00 PM at the Henry Cornell American Legion Post 234, 23 Pleasant Street, Ballston Spa. Each monthly session includes a business meeting, a special presentation or a craft for all attendees to participate in, and a snack.
Following are the meetings for club year April 2017- March 2018:
- April 13th, 2017: "Spring Arrangement" - Club member Barb Millington guides club members in making a floral arrangement for the Easter holiday season.
- May 11th, 2017: "Container Gardening" - Club member Barb Fasake discusses container gardening including design, feeding, versatility watering and proper proportions.
- June 8th, 2017 (6PM): "An Eye on Photography" - Mark Bolles, owner and chief photographer of Creative Photo & Graphic, Gansevoort, New York discusses the photography of flowers and nature with a special focus on composition, lighting and camera functions.
- September 14, 2017: "Let's Do Camp!" - Two recipients of the club's scholarship to the Lake Colby Environmental Education Camp in Saranac Lake, New York share their adventures and environmental experiences at summer camp.
- October 12th, 2017: "Leaf Printing" - A club member guides the members in using fall leaves to make a lovely framed work of art.
- November 9th, 2017: "Harvest Wreath"- A club member guides the members in making a harvest wreath for the holiday season.
- December 10th, 2017 (5PM): Annual holiday party. Club members meet for dinner at Carson's Restaurant on Saratoga Lake to celebrate the holiday season.
- January 11th, 2018: "Creatin Oils and Vinegars with Herbs" - A member of the Thymely Herb Club guides the club members in the process of making herb-infused vinegars and oils.
- February 2018: No meeting is planned at this time. Members may meet for lunch.
- March 8th, 2018 (noon): "Pot Luck Luncheon with an Irish Theme" - Club members bring an Irish dish in advance of St. Patrick's Day, and newly elected club officers are inducted.